Saturday, February 20, 2010

the domino effect

you told me i should choose this path, so that i could utilize my years of education, so that i could be swimming in riches in years to come, so that i will be well-liked by everybody else, so that i could be part of everybody else and live like everybody else, so that everybody else will tell me that i am doing the right thing and getting the best out of my life, so that everybody else voices are drowning out my screams, so that nobody else could hear my call for help to pull me out of this path - the well packaged sugar-coated lie - quickest to self destruction.

============================================
but you miss out on one point: everybody else is not me, neither are you.
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment