Thursday, December 3, 2009

a sincere dedication or not?

To my dearest yasmeen,

who has impacted me since we first met 7 years ago
(happily stuck with her for 7 years)
who teaches me more of the world than i have managed to understand in the past 19 years
(miss brainiac ^^,)
who puts me way above her needs, her sleep, something that she is so deprived of
(comparing myself to sleep now eh, haiz)
who makes an effort to meet up even if its on a short notice
(yea. thats a cool point!)

for all and all, i have something to tell u,
(hear me, hear me!!)
.our friendship is a hidden treasure unmarked on the map of this harsh world
(bury deep deep)
yet for me, its a beacon that steers me through the choppy sea of life
(but it always stand out. bury again.)
.the time spend together is a gem
(it comes out better under pressure. more pressure, more intricate.)
that never fail to sparkle even in the darkest dark
(ooh, i should get u some bling bling to signify our friendship)
.even if memory does fail, even if the date never stick long enough in my brain
(oops, birthday dates)
i will never forget u as my dependable friend (:

and here, i shall wish u a belated HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ^^,

from your genuine bootlicking friend ^^,

(i am in no way being threatened to write this post for my dearest friend. it is out of my freewill to show my deepest appreciation for this strong friendship.)


====================================

"and i find it kinda funny
i find it kinda sad
the dreams in which i'm dying
are the best i've ever had
i find it hard to tell you
i find it hard to take
when people run in circles
it's a very, very mad world mad world"
-- Mad World, Gary Jules
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment