Sunday, January 24, 2010

i wish i have the courage to tell everybody how i feel

"Sat, 16 July, 1973
Some years hence I may, I told Mr. Johnson that I put down all sorts of little incident in it. "Sir," said he, "there is nothing too little for so little a creature as man. It is by studying little things that we attain the great knowledge of having as little misery and as much happiness as possible." "

- a journal of James Bowell

===============================


someday, i wish someone would hold my hand just like that, that of a friend, that of a unspoken bond, that of a you and a me. lets run. lets all run towards our shared destiny, to a place we truly belong.
(ain't the two boys sweet)

  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment