Sunday, October 17, 2010

love live

still, you are the one. for days stretched into years and insomnia lengthens the night. they say it was all history, back to the days of sept 2008. now, if only you say you would love to hold fast to the sacrifices you promised so at joy back then. 2 years forward, the so called oath that you swore by might only hang flimsily at the tip of your tongue but it still moves me so. it still does. bring me to you cause there are many wrongs to be right. let me count not the regrets pertaining to you anymore. you taught me well so let me love you now.

if only you could hear me now...
save me from this pit, for better or for worse, i don't care anymore.





violence bred violence
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment