Monday, November 16, 2009

you are twisted, just like me.

i realize it doesn't affect me that much anymore. no more whimpering. maybe i have grown strong. perhaps i am selfish now. or it could simply be i don't care anymore. no longer wish to be caught in this childish brawl, i am so far away now, you guys have lost me. all these ludicrous exchange of words. i shouldn't be judging you but theres this urge, i guess you know. you display it so well, almost flawlessly.


you teach me to love then show me the hate. i complete now, ain't i?
i still love myself though. i not trashy. i just have a bit too much of you.
================================
should be working on mp. damn..
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment